Space Use Requests
CUIMC Facilities Use by Non-Affiliated Groups
*Important Update* Due to ongoing developments related to COVID-19 all space use requests are suspended until further notice.
As part of our relations with our neighboring organizations, the Medical Center provides access to its facilities by community groups to hold meetings and conduct activities that are of interest and free to area residents. Organizations desiring to use the facilities must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and must adhere to University policies and procedures relating to space use.
- All requests for space must be made at least 4 weeks in advance.
- While spaces are available free of charge ancillary charges may apply.
- Requests are subject to availability and certain conditions and are therefore not guaranteed on submission of you request.
- The space use policy only applies to space managed immediately on the CUIMC Washington Heights Campus.
- Please read the full policy.